Do you have a good internet connection??? So, please try following creative video call activities to enjoy your time at home with your kid’s friends or cousins.
1. Have a dance party! One person plays the music and you can dance together.
2. Cook or bake together! If your child is a little older, a grandparent can watch them cook or bake over Video call. The grownup can pull up the recipe on their own device and then help them make sure they’re measuring and following the directions correctly!
3. Have a tea party! Kids pretend to pour the tea anyway, why not do it over the internet?
4. Have a meal together! Put your loved one a screen at the table with you and you can all eat together.
5. Play Pictionary! This one is perfect for video calls! Set up a notepad in front of the camera and have one person draw while the other guesses.
6. Play Hangman! Same as Pictionary but guessing words!
7. Do a craft kit! Here are some of my favorite craft kits for kids. Set up your device and a grandparent can supervise craft time remotely.
8. Mad Libs! This would be a great activity to do with older kids over video calls!